Thursday, January 15, 2015

Polar Fleece Sheets




I just have to tell you about my new sheets:
they’re polar fleece!

Nope, not flannel.  No pilling here. 

They’re polar fleece and I got ‘em from QVC.  And they’re made by Malden Mills.

I was a little concerned that they might be too warm or even hot, but so far, so good. 

Now, if you love the *cool* feeling of sheets, then these may not be for you.  ‘Cause these are extremely cushiony soft and, well, room temperature.  I don’t know if that’s the right word, but let's say there wouldn’t be a cool side if you wanted to flip your pillow to one, if you know what I mean.

(Here’s where Mr. Man would try to explain to me about heat transfer properties and why metal feels cold at room temperature while towels do not.)

Anyway, I think these are the perfect luxury for wintertime.

I had hoped that they might feel like sleeping on clouds, but it’s better than that.  It’s like sleeping in a giant *hug*.  Truly.  I just love 'em and thought you would, too!

Soft, soft, soft.

XOXO,
Lucky Dog
AKA QVC Shopper


No comments:

Post a Comment