Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Cure for Elbow Pain




Wow, I can’t believe I haven’t blogged about this yet! 

I finally stumbled upon The Cure for golfer’s or tennis elbow!!!

It’s the TheraBand FlexBar.  (the red one)

I had googled and searched Amazon for answers, but somehow had always missed this.  But once I found it on Amazon and read the reviews, well, let’s just say I couldn’t order it fast enough.

And the instructions say to do so many reps once a day…  I must confess, I didn’t.  I just did “some” and it still worked for me!!!

And I promise you, I could feel that it helped me the very first time I used it.  I don’t see how that is possible, but it’s true.  Who knows?  Maybe it “released” something.  All I know is, it’s the closest thing to a miracle, without being a real miracle.

And it was $15ish, less than one co-pay!  And with Amazon Prime, I had it within 2 days.  All of life’s problems should be solved this easily.

Do you want to calculate how much I spent at the physical therapy place 2 years ago for my then-golfer’s elbow?  16 visits, $20 a pop?  Yeah.  I coulda had an iPad.  

And they didn’t even fix me!  I still hurt after all those appointments, 3X a week, 2 hours each time.  (All that money and all that time!)

But this thing really works.  And I don’t know why we all don’t know about it.  Once I read the Amazon reviews about it being featured in a NY Times blog article back in 2009, it seems that word would get out.  (That blog article was written 2 years before all my PT appts!  <aarrgghh!!>)

Well, I’m doing my part -- trying to spread the word!

So!  If you know someone with tennis elbow or golfer’s elbow, give them this link, and let them read about it for themselves.

(Or you could google “Tyler Twist” and “TheraBand Flex Bar”.)


It has 488 reviews, so there’s lots to check out.  But I’d bet that if your elbow’s hurting, you order it before you read too very far.

Mr. Man had a mild case of golfer’s elbow, and this cleared it right up for him, too.

And then if you knit too much, or work outside and overdo it and your elbow starts hurting again, just pull out your flexbar, do a few reps while you watch TV, and there ya go.  Problem and solution.

Too bad I didn’t know about this months and years and $$$ ago, but at least I finally found the answer.  And now I can lift that gallon of water with no pain.  Yay!!!

XOXO,
Lucky Dog




No comments:

Post a Comment